Vikki facilitates workshops, leads training sessions and delivers keynote speeches to audiences and groups with an interest in transforming community work.
Workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
- Resisting Burnout and Vicarious Trauma with Justice-Doing & Believed-in Hope
- “Trauma” & Resistance: Innovative Responses to Suffering Oppression and Harm
- Centering Ethics in Group Supervision: Creating a Culture of Critique & Structuring Safety: A Supervision of Solidarity
- Responding to the Opioid Epidemic: Sustainability & Shouldering Each Other Up.
Examples of recent keynote speeches include:
- Richmond, BC. BCACC Conference 2019. Justice-Doing in Community Wrok and Therapy: Walking our Talk.
- San Francisco, California. AFTA Conference 2019. Justice-Doing with Each Other: Doing Dignity & Respect Amidst the Darkness of Our Work.
- Brisbane, Australia. Australia and New Zealand Refugee Trauma Recovery Conference 2019. Justice-Doing, Collective Ethics and The Zone of Fabulousness.
- Stockholm, Sweden. Dignity Conference 2018. Honouring Dignity and Resistance to Violence: Harm Reduction as Dignity Driven Practice.
- Vancouver, BC. Homelessness Association of BC 2018. Responding to the Opioid Epidemic: Sustainability & Shouldering Each Other Up
You can see more examples in Upcoming and Recent Events.
If you’d like to invite Vikki to give a workshop or present a keynote address, please write to email@example.com