- Reynolds, V. (2019). Setting an Intention for Decolonizing Practice and Justice-Doing: Social Justice Activism in Community Work and Therapy. In Collins, S. (Ed.) Embracing Cultural Responsivity and Social Justice: Re-Shaping Professional Identity in Counselling Psychology. Victoria, British Columbia: Counselling Concepts, p615-630.
- Dupuis-Rossi, R. & Reynolds, V. (2018). Indigenizing and Decolonizing Therapeutic Responses to Trauma-Related Dissociation . In Arthur, N (Ed.) Counselling in Cultural Contexts Identities and Social Justice. Switzerland: Springer, p293-315.
- Reynolds, V. & Hammoud-Beckett, S. (2018). Social Justice Activism and Therapy: Tensions, Points of Connection, and Hopeful Scepticism. In Audet, C. & Pare, D. (Eds.) Social Justice and Counselling. NY: Routledge p. 3-15.
- Munro, Aaron; Reynolds, Vikki ; Townsend, Marria (2017) Youth Wisdom, Harm Reduction & Housing First: RainCity Housing’s Queer & Trans Youth Housing Project in Alex Abramovich, Jama Shelton (Eds.), Where Am I Going to Go? Intersectional Approaches to Ending LGBTQ2S Youth Homelessness in Canada & the U.S.: Canadian Observatory on Homelessness, p135-154.
- Reynolds, V. & Larcombe, A. (2016). Living Supervision in Practice: Structuring accountability with men therapists working alongside women and gender-variant persons with precarious lives , in I. McCarthy & G. Simon (Eds.), Systemic therapy as transformative practice. London: Everything is Connected Press, p125-138.
- Reynolds, V. (2016). Hate Kills: A social justice response to “suicide”. In White, J., Marsh, J., Kral, M., & Morris, J. (Eds.) Critical Suicidology: Towards creative alternatives. Vancouver, B.C.: University of British Columbia Press.
- Reynolds, V. (2014). A solidarity approach: The rhizome & messy inquiry. In Simon, G. & Chard, A. (Eds.) Systemic Inquiry: Innovations in Reflexive Practice Research. London, UK: Everything Is Connected Books.
- Reynolds, V. (2013). The problem’s oppression not depression. In M. Hearn & the Purple Thistle Centre, (Eds.), Stay Solid! : A Radical Handbook for Youth. Oakland, CA: AK Press.
- Reynolds, V. (2010). Doing Justice: A Witnessing Stance in Therapeutic Work Alongside Survivors of Torture and Political Violence , in J. Raskin, S. Bridges, & R. Neimeyer (Eds.), Studies in meaning 4: Constructivist perspectives on theory, practice, and social justice. New York: Pace University Press.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: